Brake and Clutch Fluids
Heavy Duty DOT-3 Brake Fluid has a dry boiling point of 482°F (250°C) and a minimum wet boiling point of 284°F (140°C). OEM approved, it meets or exceeds all DOT-3 specifications, including CMVSS116 and SAE J17003. Recommended for disc, drum and ABS brakes.
Recommended service interval is 24000 Km or once a year.
Power Steering Fluids
- Power Steering Fluid with Conditioner and Sealer meets the OEM service requirementsof all North American and most imported car manufacturers. Special additives stop foaming, rust, corrosion, squealing and wear.
- Honda Power Steering Fluid with Conditioner and Sealer meets the OEM service requirements of all Honda and Acura cars, and can safely be used in all other power steering units. Special additives stop foaming, rust, corrosion, squealing and wear.
- Maintains seal pliability, controls leakage, eliminates foaming, and extends component life. Formulated from state of the art synthetic components, it is ideal for today’s high performance suspension systems. It is recommended for all telescopic shocks, and it also recommended as power steering fluid for most European car manufacturers.
RADIATOR FAST FLUSH – It removes rust, sludge, and scale deposits, to promote better heat transfer and coolant flow properties, and is safe for all cooling system components. It is recommended for all gasoline and diesel engines, and is ideal for all types of coolant.
RADIATOR RUST INHIBITOR – Radiator Rust Inhibitor restores the coolantís pH level to protect against corrosion. It prolongs coolant life and protects all cooling system components by neutralizing the formation of acids. It is recommended for all gasoline and diesel engines, and is ideal for all types of coolant.
RADIATOR QUICK COOL – Quick cool reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 14°C (25°F). Quick Cool provides rust and corrosion protection in plain water. Better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Safe for all metals including aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems, plastic and rubber heating & cooling components. Compatible with all coolants, including the latest long-life variations. Reduces cynlinder head temperature.
Formulated to quickly and effectively dissolve and disperse harmful varnish, gum and sludge deposits caused by wear, poor quality oil or the bi-products of oxydation, in the engine, transmission and power steering units of all gasoline or diesel powered vehicles.
- All-season performance
- Aerodynamic wind spoiler
- Reduces chatter
- Reduce wind noise
- Pressure across the entire blade
- Does not collect ice and snow
- Easy to install
- Fit almost cars, domestic and import vehicles