||Ultra EP Grease
||Wheel bearing and chassis
Lubricating grease NLGI GC-LB.
Prevents joints and metal to metal components from
seizing or wearing.
Recommended for use in electric motors of NEMA Insulation
Class A and B.
Recommended for heavy and light duty vehicle applications
including disc brakes, fifth wheels, universal joints,
steering linkage and chassis lubrication.
- Superior anti-wear and extreme pressure performance
(typical Timken EP loads of 27 kg).
- Superior lubrication at operating temperature range
of -40C to 205C.
- Superior protection for snowmobile and marine application.
A true lithium-complex all-purpose grease formulated
to exceed the requirements of
industrial, automotive, heavy-duty fleet equipment,
and agricultural equipment manufacturers.
Works under tough operating conditions and temperatures.
Provides outstanding water wash out resistance, rust
and corrosion protection performance, mechanical and
- Heavy duty usage grease.
- Suitable for use as a wheel bearing lubricant on
- Suitable for use as a Constant Velocity Joint Lubricant.
- Meets the combined GC-LB vehicle wheel bearing chassis
||10 tubes per case
||9 barrels per skid